Point Cook P – 9 College offers enrolment places to children who live within our designated areas.
We are required to manage our enrolments according to the Priority Placement Order in the
Department of Education and Training’s enrolment policy.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled
in the following priority order:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
- In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.
Please be advised that the enrolment process for Point Cook Prep – Year 9 College is not complete
until such time as your residential eligibility has been verified.
In order for the enrolment process to be completed you will need to supply 3 proof of residential
address documents which may include any of the following relevant pieces of information:
- A recent rates notice from Wyndham City Council
- A recent utilities bill with the family name and address
- Driver’s licence
- Health care card
- For families with a home currently under construction a signed contract with completion
- For families in a rental property, a copy of the original and current Lease Agreement
- Family Law Court documents if applicable
- a sibling claim is established.
The College can then verify the details to ensure all families attempting to enrol are entitled to do
In addition we require:
- Immunization History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Copy of Visa if child was born overseas. Visa must be verified as being acceptable according
to DET International Division.
For any enquiries please contact the Enrolments Officer on 8348-7100
Frank Vetere- College Principal.
Please see below for enrolment maps